Top Tipples for Christmas
Christmas is around the corner and I don't know about you but I seem VERY disorganised. I have had no time to think about food, outfits or drink. Luckily, my friends at Steely Fox have compiled a great drinks guide that will sort us out.
1. Tincup American Whiskey, £30 - Asda.com
A tipple to share with your best buds. This smooth blended whiskey is made with Colarado Rocky Mountain water.
2. Boodles Mulberry Gin, £24 - Morrisons.com
A little favourite of mine and one for the girls. Have it as part of a cocktail, with lemonade or (in the case of my Mother) straight.
3. Smokehead Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky, £38.99 - Smokehead.com
A peaty little number I have followed with interest for a while. With notes of seaweed and toffee, grab a bottle and escape for a day or two.
4. An Dulaman Santa Ana Gin, £45.46 - Masterofmalt.com
A product of Ireland that is navy strength. With a sweet Rioja taste, it would be the perfect gift for mum... or yourself.
5. Isle of Arran 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, £37.99 - Arranwhisky.com
Classic, deep and rounded - a favourite with the dads or seasoned whisky lovers at 46% strength.
6. Assaranca Vodka, £27.27 - Masterofmalt.com
Infused with Gorse blossom.... I mean, how nice does this sound? In a stunning little bottle, this is one for the Aunties or even Grannies.
7. 1800 Tequila X Kojey Radical, £40 - Amazon.com
A gorgeous little bottle that shakes things up. One for the best pals in your life... hoping they will share it.
Do you have any favourite festive drinks? Share them with me pleeaasseee <3
Fancy more drink?